After researching the individual elements that make up Bastnaesite, I feel it is NOT safe to ingest elixirs or charged water made with Bastnaesite. The chemical makeup of Bastnaesite does contain toxic elements and some of the elements can react when combined with water.
Great question! Thanks for asking :)
With love and crystal blessings,
Posted on April 14, 2010
It's been a while. You can charge water without putting the crystal in it. Fill the bottle, pitcher or glass with water then place 2 or 3 crystals around it. It is best to do this at night so the benefits will be greater. This is a suggested method for crystals that are toxic but one can infuse into the water to get internal as well as external benefits. This came from one of the many books I have collected over the years. Good luck!
Love and crystal blessings.
Bev (Submitted by: Bev on May 30, 2010)
Read more articles like this in the following categories: