$3.00 Flat Rate Shipping & Free Returns

0 Item
Product Comments for:  Lemurian Quartz - Lemurian Seed Crystals "Extra/A" (NQLEME)
Lemurian Quartz - Lemurian Seed Crystals "Extra/A"
  I like this piece. It makes me want to dive into it and learn its secrets.  (Submitted by: Andrew Linendoll on June 11, 2014)
  I laid and meditated with Lemurian seed crystals on my heart and third eye chakras, it felt as if 100 pound weights had been placed on them but after a couple minutes I felt the chakras begin to (bust) open and the energetic weight of the crystals began to decrease as my whole body filled with energy...the vibrations from these stones are amazing..  (Submitted by: Stephen G on February 01, 2013)
  Very nice size and quality. It is very clear and the point is in perfect condition.  (Submitted by: Nicolette Vallejo on January 04, 2013)
  Got the order... the Lemurian see crystals are beautiful and super energetic. Thank you!! As always, you are the BEST! Love & peace, Chris  (Submitted by: Christine Ruda on June 09, 2012)
  I LOVE this huge gorgeous stone...Ive only had it just a tiny bit of time but I can certainly feel amazn vibrations from this piece. Thank u all SO much for givn me an opportunity to unlock some of the most vital secrets ever known to mankind.  (Submitted by: Maya Hall on April 18, 2012)
  This was a gift for a friend and she was really pleased.  (Submitted by: Cyndi Pitvor on January 27, 2012)
  these are great crystals.  (Submitted by: MaryAnn Lerch on January 05, 2012)
  So excited just received my lemurian crystals! The energy of these crystals are amazing! Fast and efficient service with heart thank you healing crystals!  (Submitted by: Erkan Aydoner on January 04, 2012)
  Love them!  (Submitted by: Ingrid Brito on December 23, 2011)
  The Customer Service here is great, as are the prices and quality, and delivery is quick. These are very healing.  (Submitted by: Charles Morris on December 20, 2011)
  Thanks  (Submitted by: Leann Goza on November 06, 2011)
  Looking forward to studying this piece more closely.  (Submitted by: Merrie Howe on August 13, 2011)
  Can't describe how wonderful these crystals feel. I wouldn't part with them for the world. Namaste.  (Submitted by: Anne M Cassell on February 14, 2011)
  Beautiful. Extraordinary items at a good price, fast service. I love this site.  (Submitted by: Christine Frances on June 14, 2010)
    (Submitted by: Thomas Martin on March 06, 2010)