Page Loader gif

Free Standard USPS Shipping for Today 10/06! Use Code: FREESHIP22
Order must exceed $5.95 to Qualify. If upgrading to Priority or shipping outside the USA, you'll receive a discount on shipping

Product Comments for:  Watermelon Tourmaline Chips/Chunks (Brazil) (NTOCWM)
Post a CommentPost a Comment
Watermelon Tourmaline Chips/Chunks (Brazil)
  Beautiful!  (Submitted by: Kathy Bray on August 10, 2012)
  Stones exactly as shown and beautiful  (Submitted by: Tooie Casavant on April 03, 2012)
  Watermelon tourmaline, was such a nice piece that you sent me.  (Submitted by: Barbara Vasquez on March 05, 2012)
  Wonderful!!!  (Submitted by: Sharon Pawkett on February 01, 2012)
  As usual, great quality and prices plus fast delivery!  (Submitted by: Catherine Perron on February 19, 2011)
  I have noticed that everything I order is of the same quality as the photos. This is great!  (Submitted by: Catherine Perron on December 18, 2010)
  One of my Fave so far! such a nice stone! Help me alot with being nicer to others and using my heart.  (Submitted by: Carlos Morales on December 15, 2010)
  One of the HARDEST tourmalines to find, the pieces of Watermelon Tourmaline I found here at Healing Crystals were extremely affordable and look BEAUTIFUL. I love the feel and look of tourmaline, especially Watermelon Tourmaline. These stones look BEAUTIFUL in the sunlight or any light at all. They have an inner radiance that can only be held by them. When worn near the heart, they are one of the best healers around. To calm the spirit and keep the mind steady, this particular tourmaline (IN ANY SIZE) is top notch. I LOVE the pieces I received. They are perfect to create a healing net.  (Submitted by: Kathryn Wilde on April 04, 2010)
ContinueContinue