Page Loader gif
Product Comments for:  Hearts - Amethyst Heart (Brazil) (CHTAM)
Post a CommentPost a Comment
Hearts - Amethyst Heart (Brazil)
  i love thus site i love crystals and gems and reading about them  (Submitted by: Amy B on December 23, 2014)
  Excelent quality and fast shipment! Totally recommend!  (Submitted by: Angie Decos on May 11, 2014)
  this is my birth stone always looking to read on different stones  (Submitted by: pam frost on April 21, 2014)
  I ordered this amethyst heart for a close friend of mine who has always had trouble when it comes to sleeping: insomnia, nightmares, or night terrors. He also has a bit of an addiction problem. I figured that many of the ailments that this crystal can help with may help him as well. I asked for a bit of a darker colored heart, and received what I asked for! It is dark about halfway up towards the top, and fades to lighter hues towards the bottom.

Overall a very pretty stone; I received it with a bit of a chip in it. Not a big deal though, as it is very small and barely noticeable unless you look well or run your fingers over it. Overall very happy with the purchase. I plan to send it to him for the Thanksgiving holiday. :)  (Submitted by: Ali on November 16, 2013)
  Great shipping time and great sellers i will be ordering again from your company thank you  (Submitted by: Alice Via on May 19, 2012)
  Beautiful, I order 10 and the selection I received was awesome.  (Submitted by: Penny Poole on September 17, 2011)
  Very nice. They were a little bumped up in shipping.  (Submitted by: Carol Zogby on September 03, 2010)
  These were just the right size to carry in my pocket and are just beautiful.  (Submitted by: Joan Frederick on August 31, 2010)
  Beautiful hearts for amethyst lovers...and who isn't?!  (Submitted by: Justin Hayman on May 11, 2010)
ContinueContinue