Page Loader gif

We have a special sale happening in our Showroom this week! Visit us at 44330 Mercure Circle #112, Dulles VA to get your special discount or call us for more info 703-828-4325

Product Comments for:  Tumbled Pietersite (Namibia) - Tumbled Stones (TPIETR)
Post a CommentPost a Comment
Tumbled Pietersite (Namibia) - Tumbled Stones
  Very happy with the stone I was sent.  (Submitted by: Deanna Sava on September 18, 2015)
  I am holding one now and it feels awesome . The vibes and power of this stone are amazing . A must have for any serious crystal collector.  (Submitted by: Dale L on January 28, 2013)
  Captivating and powerful.  (Submitted by: Chris Gembicki on May 11, 2012)
  very nice with good energy  (Submitted by: Margaret Adams on March 23, 2012)
  All I can say is WOW... Absolutely amazing!  (Submitted by: Samantha Lakin on February 24, 2012)
  I have recently purchased many different types of crystals and every single shipment has just thrilled me. The vibrations of the crystals are so strong and they are all so beautiful! It has truly been a wonderful experience! Thank you.  (Submitted by: Cathe Wisniewski on December 26, 2011)
  great service, fast delievery. Wish the stones were labled. but overall super place to purchase stones.  (Submitted by: Dorothy Wheeler on November 20, 2011)
  great crystals, stones, fast delievery and great communication. Excellent info.  (Submitted by: Dorothy Wheeler on November 06, 2011)
  Thanks  (Submitted by: Leann Goza on November 06, 2011)
  I ordered 10 pieces of Pietersite, I was very pleased that the pack had a very good variety of the types of Pietersie (Red/ Gold/Blue coloring) and almost all of the stones were in excellent shape. My order came in right on time and I was very impressed! I'll definietly be ordering again.  (Submitted by: Susan Hayes on August 02, 2011)
  Though they were "chip" size, you could feel the energy radiate from them! Awesome! I'm a customer for life!  (Submitted by: Margaret Sloan on January 31, 2011)
ContinueContinue