Page Loader gif

Happy Christmas in July
Get 20% off our Tumbled Stones Category - Use Code "TUM20" - Valid 07/01 - 07

Product Comments for:  Tumbled Black Obsidian (Mexico) - Tumbled Stones (TOBBK)
Post a CommentPost a Comment
Tumbled Black Obsidian (Mexico) - Tumbled Stones
  I feel protection immediately. Even with a very small piece. I love holding it up to light to see the inside glow. I'll be coming back for more of this one.  (Submitted by: Charles Maynard on August 30, 2018)
  Beautiful  (Submitted by: Lisa Durham on July 14, 2017)
  A friend gave me a piece of Obsidian just now. This is a great place to learn about it.  (Submitted by: Grace Buchanan on December 23, 2014)
  I ordered 2 of these Obsidian stones: one for my boyfriend, and one for me. When held up to the light I can see smokey, clear bands within my piece! It's a very nice stone, overall. My boyfriend's piece is more opaque, so you can barely see through his.
I always felt a odd attraction to Obsidian despite never owning a piece until now. I was pleased with my purchase! The stone and I have a very strong, loving bond of sorts. I do my best to never leave home without it in my pouch! Thank you for safely sending me one of my favorite stones!  (Submitted by: Ali on June 02, 2013)
  I was pleased with the Obsidian that I had bought for both my significant other and I. When held up to the light, I can see through my piece with a sort of banded, smokey look, while my loved one's piece is a little more opaque, but has a small clear spot near its top. The stone I received is one of my most favorite ones, as I have a strong connection to it.  (Submitted by: Alithia Rapozo on June 02, 2013)
  Wonderful!!!  (Submitted by: Sharon Pawkett on February 01, 2012)
  I have recently purchased many different types of crystals and every single shipment has just thrilled me. The vibrations of the crystals are so strong and they are all so beautiful! It has truly been a wonderful experience! Thank you.  (Submitted by: Cathe Wisniewski on December 26, 2011)
  Thank you. you guys are great!  (Submitted by: Leigh Miller on May 24, 2010)
    (Submitted by: Tammy Davis on April 02, 2010)
ContinueContinue