Page Loader gif

Use Code "JOY10" for 10% off today 06/27!
Happy Monday and Remember to Keep Shining your Light!

Product Comments for:  Emerald - Emerald Chips/Chunks in Matrix (Brazil) (NEMERM)
Post a CommentPost a Comment
Emerald - Emerald Chips/Chunks in Matrix (Brazil)
  Dissapointed. All the crystals I have ever bought from healing crystals have been great, except this one. I do not know how it is emerald because there isn't a slightest green hue to it, it is just a gray and black rock.  (Submitted by: Anastasia on May 29, 2018)
  Can't wait to put it on a chain! Great! Very satisfied.  (Submitted by: Gwenetha Chandler on February 17, 2017)
  Emerald is a real heart opener..the road to unconditional love should start with this stone.  (Submitted by: Steve on February 01, 2013)
  Great piece of Emerald, shipped and arrived quickly (within a few days/same week) in perfect condition.  (Submitted by: Allison Demshar on July 05, 2011)
  Thank you HealingCrystals. I'm a novice to collecting stones and crystals for metaphysical purposes, but I love your site. I've already utilized this crystal for chakra use.  (Submitted by: Clarence Carrier on May 18, 2011)
  beautiful and huge, you cant beat the price on this item. cant wait for you to get more.  (Submitted by: Christian Barrios on December 06, 2010)
  Thank You all Again for such wonderful service, you are the best in the Business by far. Again we received our crystals in perfect condition and very promptly I might add. The discount coupon is a huge plus towards our next order. As well as your generous gifts, the Golden Tumbled Tiger Eye, and the Tumbled Citreen. I will continue to not only use your services but promote your services to our friend and family as well. Sincerely, Pete Pennock  (Submitted by: Pete Pennock on April 27, 2010)
ContinueContinue