- CATALOG SLIDESHOW
- Crystal Jewelry
- Cut & Polished Crystals
- Natural Crystals & Minerals
- Tumbled Stones
- Guides & Resources
- Featured Articles
- General Articles
Next Online Crystal Sale in our Facebook Group - July 30 at 3pm EST
25% off SITEWIDE! Use code "CIJ21" during checkout!
"Hi, I have a T4 spinal cord injury and am working to improve my function with physical therapy but I want to add crystals to my healing. I understand nothing is guarantee to work but willing to try. I am new to crystals and trying to research on the internet but I was wondering if you could please help me with answers to these questions?
Thank you for your crystal inquiry. I want to wish you well on your healing journey and send love and healing energy your way.
1. Yes, you can place the Selenite right where your scar is to assist in healing for however long is comfortable for you.
2. Crystals used daily should be cleansed often. As a crystal healer, I will cleanse mine before and after every session they are used for. This link will provided cleansing and clearing information for you.
3. Chakras are energy centers along the length of the body. In the August 2019 Newsletter there is a wonderful introduction to the Chakras you will find interesting and help you better understand what they are. Here is the link. The T4 may be linked to the Heart Chakra from looking at a few images online of where this area is on the spine.
4. Some of the best healing crystals are the most basic, Amethyst, Clear Quartz and Green Aventurine. These are all wonderful healers that are sometimes overlooked as people search for the more rare or obscure crystals. These will do wonderful healing work for you!
I hope you find this helpful.
Terreasa Burgess, from Enchanted Thyme Gift Shop
DISCLAIMER: We feel that crystals can complement other therapies and support energetic well-being. Crystals should not be used as a replacement for medical treatment. For medical advice, please consult a licensed healthcare specialist.
|Read more articles like this in the following categories:|