Page Loader gif

Replay of Friday's Live Sale available on our Website and items remain available until Monday!

Question:

I have a cinnabar at my work and at home. Now I am told it is toxic and to throw it away. What do you advise?
 
 
Response:
Hi there,
 
Thank you for reaching out to us.
 
Cinnabar contains Mercury which is poisonous and toxic.
It is recommended to wash your hands after holding and to not touch your eyes or mouth while holding or after holding it.
It is not recommended for use in elixirs but you can use the indirect method of preparing a gem water or elixir if you wanted to use Cinnabar. You should never drink water if the cinnabar has been lying in the water directly.
 
I wouldn't say that you should throw away your Cinnabar. Keep it if you are still attracted to it but use it with caution and wash your hands after holding your crystal each time.
 
You can read more about the properties of Cinnabar here -> Cinnabar Metaphysical Properties  
 
I hope this helps a bit :)
Have a crystalicious day further!
 
- Siobhan


Posted on January 22, 2018
Post a Comment

Be the first to post comment about this article!

Name or Nickname:  *   (Required *)
E-Mail Address:  *  Monthly Newsletter
Click on a Star to Rate this Article
  Not Rated
Comment:

Please Enter Verification Code:
rhk97
BackBack