I have a question. I can't seem to get your web site to go to stones I want to see. When I type in Aqua Aura Quartz, it gives me some facated stones and then says they're out of stock. I know there are other ones and I can't find them. What am I doing wrong? Help! I'll be so glad for any suggestions you might be able to give me. Thanks so much!
Thanks for reaching out to us. I’m sorry that you have been having a hard time searching on the website. I agree that sometimes I also have a hard time finding what I’m looking for. We are in the process of improving our search feature, but in the meantime, here are some tricks that I use:
· When typing a search into the box, try typing only one word at a time. Instead of “Aqua Aura Quartz” try typing only “Aqua” or “Aura”. (Typing “Quartz” would give you many, many results.) I find this helps a lot to narrow it down. There is also a box under the items that you can check to show all of the out-of-stock items, if you would like to see if the item you ordered is no longer available.
· Another way that I like to search is from the “Stones by Type” page. Here is the link to that: http://www.healingcrystals.com/products-by-stone.html I found this page under “Listing of All Crystals” in the menu on the left side of the screen. You can also search by shape and location this way.
· One of my favorite spots that I always check first is the “Crystals On Sale Today” page here: http://www.healingcrystals.com/specials.html You will also see a series of blue tabs across the top that say “Sale Items”, “Clearance Items”, “Best Sellers”, etc. (Don't forget to keep an eye out on Mondays for our 75% off item :-)
· We also have these other tags that you can search by, such as color, astrological sign, chakra, rarity, and so on. http://www.healingcrystals.com/tags.html
· There is a complete catalog available online here: http://www.healingcrystals.com/all_pictures.shtml Everything is listed here and it is a lengthy document. Although, I find that it can be a little disappointing to search this way as it lists all of the out-of-stock items that we no longer carry but I really like.
I hope this helps make it a little easier for you. Please let me know if you have any other questions. I hope your journey is blessed with Love and Light.
Join us on Facebook – www.facebook.com/crystaltalk
Disclaimer: I must share the standard disclaimer that I am not a doctor and cannot give out medical advice. Crystals for healing should be used as a compliment to other therapies and not as a replacement for regular medical care.
Posted on July 29, 2014
Be the first to post comment about this article!
|Read more articles like this in the following categories: |