"I am new in the crystal world and just bought your 7 piece Premium Chakra set. I want to get so advice on how to use them. Do I need to use each bag on its own, or can I remove the crystals from the pack and put all of them in one recipient?"
Hi there R,
Thank you for reaching out to us.
Here is my suggestions on how to use this set:
- Take each bag of crystals and lay out the crystals, see which you're drawn to and put that aside for now. Try to not overthink which you should go for. I tend to close my eyes, mix them about on the floor and then open my eyes and choose the first one my eyes went to. Once you have all yours stones set aside, you can begin to set up your space...
- Carve out some time when you won't be disturbed, about 30 minutes.
- Put on some soothing, healing meditation music. YouTube has some lovely meditations as does Insight Timer (a free app that I adore and personally use for my meditations and healing sessions). Set a timer for about 15 minutes.
- Lie down with your stones (make sure they're energetically cleansed, read more about how to do that here) next to you on the bed and place them on their corresponding chakra, from the root chakra and working your way up. Alternatively, you can sit down with the stones surrounding you in a circle.
- Set your intention - think about what you would like to achieve with these stones... do you want them to cleanse and bring balance to the chakras, energize them or something more personal. Your intention can also be to just witness and experience the energy. If so and you don't physically feel anything, that's okay. Not everyone feels something and it doesn't mean the energetic body hasn't absorbed the energy. It has as crystals work in a subtle way.
- Focus on your breath and allow the crystals to bring energy and balance to your session.
- Once your timer goes off, take your stones off from the crown chakra and make your way down to the root chakra.
- Journal down any experiences. This is super important, especially after the session and in the days that follow so you can see what comes up for you, feelings, emotions, memories, anything and then you know it happened to you and you weren't just imagining things.
- Cleanse your stones and pack them away.
A chakra tune up can be done about once a month, every new season or as you feel you need it. It's not necessary to do it daily or weekly. You need the time for that energy to work its way through and within you.
I hope this helps :)
Siobhan Gouws-Moller, from SGCrystalHealing
DISCLAIMER: We feel that crystals can complement other therapies and support energetic well-being. Crystals should not be used as a replacement for medical treatment. For medical advice, please consult a licensed healthcare specialist.