Question: How do I go about choosing a stone that works for me? I have many, and need to go through hundreds before I get the vibrations that work with me. If you have any advice I would like to hear it.
The simplest answer is to choose the one that you are drawn to at that moment. No matter what issue you are working on (physical, emotional, or spiritual), I guarantee you will choose the right crystal. This is your intuition at work.
This is the short version of what I suggest to my students:
I also highly recommend that you put all of the books aside. Do not read the books first to see what you need. Instead, choose what you need using your intuition. Then, if you have to go to the book to validate your choice, so be it.
- Do a walk around the shop (be it a physical shop or an online one)
- Just look at the crystals themselves. Do not read the name or read any metaphysical properties, etc. Simply look at the crystals.
- Use your sense of touch and sight — shut the brain off.
- If you are led to pick one up, then pick it up!
- It could be that you are drawn to a specific crystals' sparkle or its intense color.
- It could be something as simple as it feels really good in your hand or you have an emotional reaction/connection to it.
- Don't over think this. Don't question it. Simply pick up what you are drawn to and TRUST! You are being guided by higher self (intuition) — trust this.
- Finally, practice, practice, practice :)
I think that anyone can tell you what THEY think you need. Yet, they do not have your unique energy vibration/frequency. Listen to the one who knows...YOU :)
I think this Healing Crystals archived article may be helpful
I think if you just trust yourself that you will find the perfect crystal every time :)
With love and crystal blessings,
Posted on April 19, 2010
Post a Comment
Be the first to post comment about this article!
|Read more articles like this in the following categories: |