- CATALOG SLIDESHOW
- Crystal Jewelry
- Cut & Polished Crystals
- Natural Crystals & Minerals
- Tumbled Stones
- Guides & Resources
- Featured Articles
- General Articles
Showroom Open for Shopping by Appointment on Wednesdays and Thursdays & No Contact Pick-Up Orders!
Online Crystal Sale in our Facebook Group - June 11 at 3pm EST
Highlights for the month of May
With June bringing in the warmth, gardens growing and trees displaying their full summer foliage, let's also take the time to be kind to the environment, especially with World Environment Day on the 5th. Our small, mindful changes make a difference.
This Father's Day, whether you are honoring your dad, mourning a dad who has passed, or longing for an unknown father, crystals such as Onyx, Turquoise, Black Obsidian, Mahogany Obsidian and Hematite can support you to honor his memory, bring healing to your journey or make great gift ideas if your father enjoys crystals.
Here are a few highlights of some crystalicious items and offers you'll find from us online this month:
Live Crystal Sales & Story Sales
Can't make it to a Live Sale or don't have Facebook to join the group? Join us on Instagram!
Every week, we will be having Story Drops where we showcase exclusive handpicked crystals for YOU! Announcements for Story Drops will be made in our newsfeed and you can purchase the crystals via our Instagram Stories (swipe up on your chosen crystal to purchase via the website).
Be warned, the crystals will only be available for 24 hours so you don't want to miss out on these!
You are invited to join us for our Crystal Live Sales where we showcase special crystals and items, some only available during our Live Sales in our exclusive Facebook Group!
Live Sales are held on Fridays at 3PM EST in our Facebook Group
Personal Shopping Experiences
30 minute Virtual Shopping appointments are available from Monday to Friday between 10AM and 3PM. Your appointment will take place on Zoom with one of our amazing ladies to guide your shopping experience! Appointments for In-Person Shopping Experience to shop in the Showroom are available on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9AM to 3PM. One customer allowed per appointment.
Call (703) 828-4325 or eMail firstname.lastname@example.org to book your appointment
How to Choose Crystal Sizes by Krista Mitchell - this is a question we receive relatively often and while it depends on a few factors such as budget, comfortability, intention, and use, Krista offers some wonderful tips! Dive in!
Prosperity Check by Jen Faeline for those who are looking to use crystals in a creative way to call in more abundance and prosperity. This is something fun you can do which encourages you to work with your crystals in a unique way.
We finish off the newsletter with Silver Sheen Obsidian for our Crystal Talk Segment.
By Krista Mitchell from krista-mitchell.com
(Click the above image to watch in YouTube - under 10 minute watch)
Which crystal size is best? It depends on how you want to work with it: in your space, in crystal therapy, for meditation or wearing during the day. In this video I break it down for you in simple terms and with helpful guidelines so you can figure out what size you need, PLUS, a helpful hack for small crystals in big spaces. Was this helpful? Have a question? Feel free to leave it in the comments. I do my best to respond to all comments.
ABOUT KRISTA MITCHELL
Master Crystal Healing Teacher and Author of "Change Your Energy: Healing Crystals for Health, Wealth, Love & Luck”, and "Crystal Reiki", and teaching people how to heal themselves and others with crystals since 2005.
By Jen Faeline from the Crystal Guidance
One of the most common things that I see asked about in readings and also crystal requests is money. In this economy, so many of us are hurting. The following article will offer some law of attraction and crystal tips to help you bring more prosperity into your life. I have also included a Reiki healing video at the end of the article to help enhance your prosperous intentions.
You can keep these crystals with you in your purse/wallet, cash drawer of your business, or in the Wealth corner of your house, which is the farthest left corner from your front door.
My top favorite crystal for bringing in wealth and abundance is Citrine. It is known as the Merchant’s Stone. I personally have Citrine, Green Aventurine, and Tiger’s Eye in my Wealth corner plus a small Citrine in my purse. I add the Green Aventurine and Tiger’s Eye as they both can boost prosperity but also they are good luck stones.
This is a simple tip and it works based on the Law of Attraction.
• When to do it: Every New Moon.
• Where to keep it: In your wallet/purse or in the Wealth corner of your home. (See photo on right. Click to see the full size image.)
• How to make the check: You can use a check from your checkbook or even an old account that you no longer use. You can print out a check, which I have created one for you. Or you can draw your own.
• What to do with the previous month’s check: You can either burn the check or bury it. This releases that energy back into the Universe. You don’t want to just throw away or shred the old abundance check. That’s like throwing away money!
I receive more questions about how to figure out where the wealth corner of the house is than anything else in this article. This section of the article has been added to hopefully help answer all of those questions.
• Which door and which level: The door you consider to be the front door (primary entrance door) is your front door. Even if it is a side door, if it is your main entrance, that is the door you use to figure the wealth corner of your house. If you have multiple levels use the main level of your home.
• How to find it: Imagine you are standing at your front door looking into your house. From the main entrance looking into your house the farthest left corner of your house is the wealth corner. (See the photo below.)
• Apartments: If you live in an apartment, the front door to your apartment is considered your front door to your home. (Not the front door of the apartment building.) After all, you’re setting this up for YOUR home. Use your personal front door to your apartment.
• Bathroom: If your wealth corner is the bathroom, always keep your toilet lid shut. Yes, this is a Feng Shui thing. After all, you wouldn’t want your money going down the toilet.
• Obstacles: Even if there is something in the corner, remember it is that general location that is the wealth area of your house. It is not just the corner. Find a location in the room that the wealth corner is located in that would be more ideal for your prosperity grid, altar, whatever you decide to set up. Remember, you can always get a corner shelf that you can attach to the wall. That’s what I use.
• Still Have a Question? I recommend that you check out the website Open Spaces Feng Shui for more information.
You can print out one of the checks that I have created for you to use, you can draw your own, or you can use one from your bank account.
• Address: In the upper left hand corner put your name and address just like you would see on a real check.
• Date: Fill in the date that you are writing the check. You will want to do this on the NEW Moon. Here is a lunar calendar to help you.
• Pay to the Order of… Put your full name.
• Amount section is where you want to put an amount that is abundant but reasonable. $1,000,000.00 might be awesome, but it is not reasonable. If your monthly income is usually around $2,000 then go ahead and make your check out for $3,000. Make it an amount that you can truly visualize receiving over the next 30 days.
• For section is where you can write “paid in full” or “limitless abundance”. Put whatever feels right to you.
• Signature section is where you can either sign your name, write “Law of Abundance” or from the “Universe” in this section.
There is no right or wrong way to do this. I have had people tell me they prefer a different way. THAT IS OK! Do it the way that you are guided to by your intuition. This is simply what I do and what has worked for me.
After you create your abundance check you will want to sit and hold the check while you visualize that money coming into your life. See yourself paying off all of your bills with money still left in your bank account. Feel what it would feel like to do this and to have that money come into your life. The more energy and emotion you put into this the better it will work. Truly believe that this money will come to you… and it will!
Side Note: Are you curious why I picked “8888” as the check number? In Numerology 8 represents business, finances, material wealth, and success. Plus, if you turn it sideways it is the infinity symbol. We all want infinite prosperity, right? The number 4 represents the foundation on which we will build that prosperity and the stability that will attract into our lives.
ABOUT JEN FAELINE:
Jen is the owner and creator of Crystal Guidance. She proudly shares her passion for crystals and healing energies with the world. In addition to sharing crystal tips, prescriptions, crystal information and comparisons, she also sells many things such as crystals, her Crystal Guidance Oracle deck, crystal healing jewelry as well as Reiki healing sessions. She also has a Patreon Membership.
Silver Sheen Obsidian is a black, opaque crystal from volcanic glass with a silver, metallic sheen throughout. The silver tone gives this crystal a high gloss shine when tumbled and polished.
Silver Sheen Obsidian fosters acceptance of self and others, cultivates grounding during meditation and journeying, aids with purification of energy fields.
Place it over your Third Eye Chakra to explore your inner-self or examine karmic debts. Think of it as a mirror when you work with it as it reflects back qualities or attributes that need awareness, readjustment or healing.
In general, Obsidians are a great cleanser of negative energies, helping to remove experienced negativity and emotions, such as anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, etc. Obsidians have a tendency to work quickly to move truths to the surface to be resolved, which is what makes it a comfortable choice for many specifically for releasing energy blockages and shadow work.
|Read more articles like this in the following categories:|