- CATALOG SLIDESHOW
- Crystal Jewelry
- Cut & Polished Crystals
- Natural Crystals & Minerals
- Tumbled Stones
- Featured Articles
- Guides & Resources
Due to the coronavirus, the Healing Crystals pick-n-pack warehouse is temporarily closed and we are not accepting orders.
We shall post an update when we are able to reopen.
I am new to the concept of crystals and the energy they produce. My question is do quartz crystals actually produce an electric charge and does the color determine the type of energy or is it just the pigmentation? I want to purchase some of the smaller ones to test but not sure where to begin. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for reaching out to us! According to The Book of Stones, "Quartz crystal exhibits the property of piezoelectricity, by which it can transform mechanical energy into electromagnetic energy, and vice versa." (The Book of Stones by Simmons/Ahsian p. 317) This is why quartz is sometimes used in watches and other electronics. Some people believe that quartz crystal was used as an energy source in Atlantis, but this technology has been lost.
Quartz is a powerful tool for a variety of healing. The energy of the crystal is impacted by their color, as well as the chemical composition and the location they were originally found. For example, we often use green stones for activating and working with the heart chakra. But while many green stones can do this, so can Rose Quartz, a pink stone, and Lepidolite, a purple/pink stone. Here are a few of the different types of quartz and some of their healing properties:
· Clear Quartz - A master healer, balances and aligns the body and spirit
· Rose Quartz (Pink) - Unconditional love and peace, emotional healing
· Smokey Quartz (Brown) - Grounging, protective, blocks electromagnetic and geopathic stress
· Tangerine Quartz (Orange) - Healing after trauma, stimulates creativity
· Blue Quartz - Calming, hope, strengthens immune system
· Amethyst (Purple) - Assists in meditation, activates the higher chakras, eases tension, cleanses the aura
· Green Quartz - Opens the heart chakra, creavity, dispels negativity
When selecting crystals, many times it is best to use your intuition and choose the one that you are attracted to the most. Often you will find that the healing properties of the crystal chosen are exactly what you need. I hope this information is helpful.
Join us on Facebook – www.facebook.com/crystaltalk
Disclaimer: I must share the standard disclaimer that I am not a doctor and cannot give out medical advice. Crystals for healing should be used as a compliment to other therapies and not as a replacement for regular medical care.
|Read more articles like this in the following categories:|