The Vibration of Completion
by Sonia Acone
We're fast approaching the end to 2010 and getting ready to greet, not only a new year, but a new decade. I'm sure many of you out there are breathing a sigh of relief that this year/decade is going to be over. The turmoil that has surrounded us during this time period seems to have escalated a bit more with each passing month and year. The economy, unemployment, foreclosures, terror threats, war, disease, natural disasters, mine collapses, kids committing suicide, bullying, road rage, climate change, deforestation and much more seem to have people so tensed up and just ready to either snap or collapse from the burden of it all. Humankind seems on the brink of totally destroying itself.
And yet, through all of this, we hear stories of courage, sacrifice and strength; of people reaching out to help those in need; of children raising money for soldiers overseas; of soldiers, in turn, taking in a stray dog; of communities having benefits to help a sick child; of people volunteering their time to help in a soup kitchen or shelter; of neighbors helping neighbors clean up after a flood or tornado. The list can go on because that's what we do – we keep going. Humankind is, I believe, essentially good at heart and also very resilient. Through sheer force of will, we will not “go gentle into that good night.”
When I was approached and asked to write this article, I was in the midst of turmoil myself; having to make a decision about our very ill, elderly dog. Obviously, it tore my heart out, but we couldn't bear to see him suffer. We had to let him go. This was the second dog we had to let go this year. I truly didn't know how I was going to get through it again, since I was/am still having trouble over the loss of our golden retriever earlier this year. This has been a difficult year for everyone, and we, too had our share of scares - financial, physical, etc. - just as so many of you.
The good news is that we can learn to let go of things that are hindering our progress, our growth, our own potential. We can and will persevere and prevail. But fear not, for the Universe has given us the tools to help us on this journey into the new, the unknown, the hopeful future that awaits us just beyond. And where are those tools? Well, they are, literally, right at our very feet! The Earth has provided a host of crystals that can assist us with letting go and starting anew. Whether you need to let go of emotional baggage, old habits, addictions (food/alcohol, etc), toxic relationships that hinder your progress, an old job or lack of one, there are crystals to help to remove these obstacles and start over. The 'vibration of completion' is about closing the circle and moving on to bigger and better things. Crystals vibrate and “sing” to us, calling us to them so that they may help us. To find peace, love, serenity and a sense of self; of belonging; of succeeding and growing spiritually, emotionally. Find your way ...
The list of crystals that can help you to let go and begin anew include Amethyst, Clear Quartz, Kunzite, Rose Quartz, Chrysoprase, Azurite, Blue Lace Agate, Kyanite, Lepidolite, Apophyllite, Aquamarine, Moldavite, Citrine, and Carnelian. Some of these stones are useful for getting rid of old habits, some are useful in making transitions easier, some increase courage and remove doubts, while others bring a sense of peace to us so that we can breathe a little easier. By all means, if these stones don't resound with you, look around – listen to the crystals and they will find their way into your life, and usually when you need them most.
Amethyst can help you overcome food/alcohol addictions. It can also relieve headaches and brings restful sleep. Amethyst eases stressful emotions and protects against negative influences.
Azurite will help with chronic worrying, opens up blocks in communication and enhances a sense of spiritual awareness. It also increases creativity.
Blue Lace Agate is often called the “Peacekeeper” stone, which will keep the peace at home, enhance communication, and instill a sense of calm to the atmosphere.
Kyanite strengthens family connections and protects against negativity. It radiates positive vibrations and gets rid of emotional blocks so you can gain a new perspective.
Lepidolite lets you say good-bye to those nagging voices from the past that have been holding you back. It can clear the air after arguments and restore peace to the home. It relieves nervous tension and depression.
Rose Quartz is sometimes called the “Reconciliation” stone and can bring peace and a sense of freedom from suppressed emotions, and get things ‘off your chest’ so to speak. Rose Quartz can also relieve anxiety and panic attacks and helps you with food addictions. It is the stone of unconditional love and compassion.
Clear Quartz is an all-purpose healing crystal that can also bring a sense of harmony, optimism and innovation to those who are pessimists. It can absorb negativity and transform it into positive feelings.
Apophyllite can help you prioritize, reorganize and plan new life changes, such as a new home, job, family or even a new course of study without that crippling fear that may prevent you from moving forward.
Kunzite can help you forgive as well as let go of your resistance to new ideas/things. It instills self-confidence, relieves stress and anxiety and attracts love into your life.
Aquamarine clears away emotional baggage and brings peace. It enhances communication, especially between couples, and eases grief, loneliness and anxiety.
Moldavite lets you see your true gifts and how unique you are. Follow your own path, regardless of what others might say. This is a very powerful stone, so use with care and never while driving. Expect change when carrying this stone.
Chrysoprase attracts love, abundance and positive change into your life as well as providing relaxation and restful sleep.
Carnelian removes doubt while increasing your self-confidence. It can enhance decision-making and lets your true self come forward without the fear of others' opinions. It can also help with food addictions. Carnelian increases your vitality and energy, enhances love and brings abundance.
Citrine banishes darkness and brings joy. It can transform negative energy into positive and is very helpful in creative visualizations that may bring dreams and goals to fruition.
These are powerful tools that the universe has provided for you to get rid of the old and bring in the new. Ask the universe for help and guidance in whatever fashion you choose – meditation, prayer, thought, affirmation, etc. Ask spirit guides, animal totems, elementals, angels and Mother Earth herself to aide you in your journey. Take that first step and may the coming year(s) be blessed for you and yours.
with love and crystal blessings,
Author and Project Manager for Healing Crystals
Question for our resident Crystal Experts?
- If you have a question about crystals, please Contact Us and we'll do our best to respond.
- Here, you can see some of our past Crystal Recommendations
Looking for Quartz Points?
See these categories for some great deals on wholesale quartz points:
Bargain Quartz Points - Just a few of our best-priced points.
Best Deals - Our picks for our "Best Deals" on wholesale quartz points.
Wholesale Clear Quartz Points - All of our wholesale quartz points.
Click here for a FREE CRYSTAL!
FREE RESOURCES on our website:
1. Join us Facebook or Follow us on Twitter to meet others interested in crystals and for lots of great crystal information:
2. Learn more about crystals. Featured Articles and Information about Crystal Healing on HealingCrystals.com.
- Newsletter Archive
- Methods for Clearing Crystals and Cleaning Crystals
- Methods for Programming Crystals
- Ailments and Issues - Physical
- Ailments and Issues - Emotional
- Ailments and Issues - Spiritual
- Chakra Crystal Articles
- Astrology Crystals
- Sacred Geometry Crystals
- Crystal Formations
- Crystal Cautions - Toxic Crystals
- More Articles about Crystals
- Crystal Recommendations
3. Metaphysical Crystal Healing Guide Check out the nifty search feature where you can search for stone names or you can search for specific keywords in the description.
Favorite Metaphysical Crystal Healing Guides (from other websites).
4. Free Crystal Divination Cards - Last year, we developed a set of Crystal Divination Cards that you can use on our website. If you are working on an issue, you can use these cards. Even if you do not own the stone that you pick, you can still connect with that stone's vibration and give intent to receive the healing energy that you need.
Install Crystal Divination Cards on your Website today for free!
5. Crystal Q & A - Post a question and receive an answer. This topic is moderated by Kristi Huggins, an author and project manager for HealingCrystals.com. Kristi's books include the Gemstone Healing Guide, A Healing Apothecary.
6. Crystal Book Reviews - Read a List of our favorite Crystal Books with book reviews. If your favorite crystal book is not listed on this page, please Contact Us.
7. Search for Crystal Information or for Products -
On our Advanced Search Page, you can search for the following:
- Search for Products by Name (or by description keyword by checking box that says Search in Product Descriptions)
- Search for Articles by Title (or for keywords in the content of the articles by checking box that says Search Article Titles & Article Content)
- Search Metaphysical Directory by Stone Name (or for specific keywords by checking box that says Search Article Titles & Article Content).
8. Does your Metaphysical Business need a boost? We're developing a new website called Healing Profiles where you can post a profile page for your business for free and we will help you to market your products and services. Set up a profile page for your business for free and let us help to support your business.
Posted on December 15, 2010
|Read more articles like this in the following category: |