There are five geometric shapes in Sacred Geometry that are found repeating in nature. They are considered a “blue print” of energy being changed into matter. These shapes all stand for a specific element. Can you name the shapes and what element they work with?
1. Tetrahedron (4 triangular faces - representing the Fire Element),
2. Cube or Hexahedron (6 square faces - representing the Earth Element),
3. Octahedron (8 triangular faces - representing the Air Element),
4. Icosahedron (20 triangular faces - representing the Water Element), and
5. Dodecahedron (12 pentagonal faces -representing the Ether/Aether or
The winner receives a $10.00 gift voucher
***Congratulations to Camille, who was randomly selected from amoung all the correct entries. She received a Gift Voucher for $10.00 to be used at HealingCrystals.com!***
Posted on July 23, 2011
Be the first to post comment about this article!
|Read more articles like this in the following categories: |
|Contests, Games & Surveys|