Account / Sign In   |         / More   |    FAQ   |    Contact Us
X
  • There are currently no items in your Shopping Bag.
(0)

$3.00 Flat Rate Shipping & Free Returns        Most Orders Shipped Next Business Day        Ask a Question or Place an Order 703-828-4325        We have candles and incense too!
Product Comments for:  Tumbled Amazonite - (Peru) - Tumbled Stones (TAMAZ)
Tumbled Amazonite - (Peru) - Tumbled Stones
  Wonderful  (Submitted by: Anna Reifman on July 12, 2012)
  Amazonite is one of my favorites, especially when I am working on goals and my dream boards! I love the bright, happy energy!  (Submitted by: Joanna Kirby on May 04, 2012)
  The Customer Service here is great, as are the prices and quality, and delivery is quick. These have a wonderful, healing feel to them.  (Submitted by: Charles Morris on December 20, 2011)
  I love the beautiful aqua color.  (Submitted by: Sherri Tosatto on December 09, 2011)
  Very nice stones with a deep green color. As always shipped to me quickly. Good quality and service.  (Submitted by: David Bollella on April 28, 2011)
  I recently made my first online purchase of crystals from Healing Crystals. I am very,very impressed with the service and quality of the crystals I received. I was surprised at how quickly and accurately my order was filled and mailed out. I will definitely order all of my online crystal purchases from Healing Crystals!  (Submitted by: Allison Rogers-Martinez on January 12, 2011)
  These stones are absolutely beautiful. Very high quality and perfect size for holding during meditation.  (Submitted by: Juanita Gama on September 28, 2010)
  Thank you. you guys are great!  (Submitted by: Leigh Miller on May 24, 2010)
  perfect  (Submitted by: Lynne Mcgarry on March 06, 2010)
    (Submitted by: Thomas Martin on March 06, 2010)
    (Submitted by: Summer Lutz on February 24, 2010)