Use coupon code JOY10 for 10% off. Orders over $75 receive an additional $3.00 off automatically.

$3.00 Flat Rate Shipping & Free Returns

0 Item
Product Comments for:  Kyanite - Black Kyanite Blades (Brazil) (NKYBK)
Kyanite - Black Kyanite Blades (Brazil)
  Very nice.  (Submitted by: Amethyst James on February 23, 2013)
  Thankyou Its great.---Also thankyou --recieved it quickly...  (Submitted by: Linda Hungate on August 09, 2012)
  Cool piece to have!  (Submitted by: Kristen Neugebohr on April 18, 2012)
  delighted thank you  (Submitted by: Lonnie Frederick on July 28, 2011)
  Beautiful crystal. I placed her under my pillow and have noticed a difference in my dreams. They are clearer and I can remember them better when I wake. I also notice that I have a better understanding of what is going on in them and can link the lessons from the dreams to that of my waking life.  (Submitted by: Harriette OZell on October 04, 2010)
  Great piece of Kyanite, beautiful and instantly grounding.  (Submitted by: EarthLover on September 03, 2010)