Trick or Treat! Halloween sale use code ORANGE15 to save 15% site wide and get a FREE Tumbled Orange Selenite crystal through 12/31/2017!
Account / Sign In   |         / More   |    FAQ   |    Contact Us
X
  • There are currently no items in your Shopping Bag.
(0)

$3.00 Flat Rate Shipping & Free Returns        Most Orders Shipped Next Business Day        Ask a Question or Place an Order 703-828-4325        We have candles and incense too!
Product Comments for:  Kyanite - Black Kyanite Blades (Brazil) (NKYBK)
Kyanite - Black Kyanite Blades (Brazil)
  Great price, wonderful product.  (Submitted by: Shirah Pollock on January 21, 2016)
  Love the Black Kyanite I received.  (Submitted by: Deanna Sava on August 17, 2015)
  Very nice.  (Submitted by: Amethyst James on February 23, 2013)
  Thankyou Its great.---Also thankyou --recieved it quickly...  (Submitted by: Linda Hungate on August 09, 2012)
  Cool piece to have!  (Submitted by: Kristen Neugebohr on April 18, 2012)
  delighted thank you  (Submitted by: Lonnie Frederick on July 28, 2011)
  Beautiful crystal. I placed her under my pillow and have noticed a difference in my dreams. They are clearer and I can remember them better when I wake. I also notice that I have a better understanding of what is going on in them and can link the lessons from the dreams to that of my waking life.  (Submitted by: Harriette OZell on October 04, 2010)
  Great piece of Kyanite, beautiful and instantly grounding.  (Submitted by: EarthLover on September 03, 2010)