Account / Sign In   |         / More   |    FAQ   |    Contact Us
X
  • There are currently no items in your Shopping Bag.
(0)

$3.00 Flat Rate Shipping & Free Returns        Most Orders Shipped Next Business Day        Ask a Question or Place an Order 703-828-4325        We have candles and incense too!
Product Comments for:  Amethyst - Amethyst Druze Clusters "Dark" (Uruguay) (NAMCLD)
Amethyst - Amethyst Druze Clusters "Dark" (Uruguay)
  Lovely- just as shown in photo- carefully packaged  (Submitted by: Melissa Russo on July 02, 2013)
  I want to say "Thank you" to the team who pick and pack my items. They are lovely stones. Fedex delivery service is good. A happy customer. I love this stone. It comes with an earthy smell which makes it feel like the stone is enhanced with lots of energy.  (Submitted by: Jess Sim on March 02, 2013)
  This crystals energy is relaxing yet amazing, soft yet powerful. Whenever I'm near it or am in contact with it my brow chakra begins to noticeably vibrate and fill with energy...this stone is perfect for third eye awakening.  (Submitted by: Stephen G on February 01, 2013)
  amazing color, great energy.  (Submitted by: Jason Kambouris on June 14, 2012)
  Superb!  (Submitted by: Jill Bloomer on April 06, 2012)
  This is the second amethyst cluster I have purchased from you - once again I am not disappointed as it is full of all the best qualities of protection and divine love this stone can possess.  (Submitted by: Monica Paul on February 11, 2012)
  I like it very much  (Submitted by: Jing Yu on January 22, 2012)
  This crystal is so beautiful! It looks great in person and I totally love it.  (Submitted by: Alison DeMartino on December 19, 2011)
  the depth of color is amazing.  (Submitted by: Frank Bartlett on December 17, 2011)
  Beautiful, deep color! Looks great next to my quartz cluster! I absolutely LOVE the amethyst!!! :) Healing Crystals ROCKS :D  (Submitted by: June Tankersley on November 13, 2011)
  Very Beautiful & Perfect!!  (Submitted by: Kimberly Jimison on April 11, 2011)
  These are gorgeous and came very fast. Thank you  (Submitted by: Ivean Wetsch on February 23, 2011)
  These are so lovely!  (Submitted by: Misti on February 13, 2011)
  I heard this was the free gift this month. I have subscribed to the newsletter and when i try accessing the free gift it only has aqua aura available. Can you please help me?  (Submitted by: Misti on January 28, 2011)
  My order was exactly what I expected and it was shipped to me quickly. Thank you.  (Submitted by: Alena Hawkins on January 18, 2011)
  Love your website and your complete crystals. I'll be ordering again. Thanks. -viden  (Submitted by: Dolfa Senewe on November 09, 2010)
  This little cluster is gorgeous! I was so happy with the size and the color is outstanding. So many beautiful points...thank you! Carrie Rojo  (Submitted by: Carol Rojo on May 06, 2010)
  You can also charge your crystals this way. Place your crystals on top of the amethyst cluster to cleanse and charge it. Your amethyst cluster does not need to be charged or cleansed.  (Submitted by: Gerik on April 27, 2010)
    (Submitted by: Heike Nilgen on March 18, 2010)
    (Submitted by: Thomas Martin on February 28, 2010)