Due to the warehouse move, orders from 5/20 - 5/23 will be shipped on 5/24/16.
Account / Sign In   |         / More   |    FAQ   |    Contact Us
X
  • There are currently no items in your Shopping Bag.
(0)

$3.00 Flat Rate Shipping & Free Returns        Most Orders Shipped Next Business Day        Ask a Question or Place an Order 703-828-4325        We have candles and incense too!
Product Comments for:  Merkaba - Clear Quartz Merkaba Star (India) (CMRKQCL)
Merkaba - Clear Quartz Merkaba Star (India)
  Just received my Quarts Merkabas, One 12 point, one 14 point. Beautiful. I am a Master Goldsmith and have been in the Gem and Mineral Business for over 40 years. The quality is suberp, The cut and polish quite respectable. I am very satisfied with these and the pricing is not only fair, it is great 1  (Submitted by: Chuck Morrison on September 11, 2015)
  Wow, this clear quartz Merkaba is stunning- ice water clear with a wonderful vibe. I can't wait to wire-wrap it and wear it as a pendant. Thanks, kind folks at Healing Crystals!  (Submitted by: Samantha L on December 12, 2012)
  Awesome Merkabas!  (Submitted by: Luis Cure on October 18, 2012)
  Wonderfully high vibrations!  (Submitted by: Stephanie Brown on September 01, 2011)
  Thank you so much for the beautiful quartz merkaba. I love it. I am so glad I found your web-site and will be returning soon to place another order. Blessings to all of you!  (Submitted by: Claudia Rodrigues on January 31, 2011)
  I really love my Clear Quartz Merkaba. The clarity is astounding; some people seeing it have thought it was plastic, until they feel its weight. Thank you!  (Submitted by: L.E. Bradford on July 30, 2010)
  Great quality, great service... everything shipped right away and received incredibly sooner than I was expecting.... Im preparing my new order... thanks... Blessings..  (Submitted by: Norman Galeana on May 11, 2010)
  Love the stones. I'll be ordering again in a short time. Thank you  (Submitted by: Thomas Martin on January 25, 2010)
    (Submitted by: Thomas Martin on January 25, 2010)