Account / Sign In   |         / More   |    FAQ   |    Contact Us
X
  • There are currently no items in your Shopping Bag.
(0)

$3.00 Flat Rate Shipping & Free Returns        Most Orders Shipped Next Business Day        Ask a Question or Place an Order 703-828-4325        We have candles and incense too!
Product Comments for:  Chakra Pendants - "Goddess" Pendant w/7 Stones (India) (JPCHGDS)
Chakra Pendants - "Goddess" Pendant w/7 Stones (India)
  Absolutely beautiful!  (Submitted by: Pushpa Padiyachi on November 29, 2015)
  Hi I have purchased the Chakra "Goddess" Pendant w/7 Cabochon Stones. It is a beautiful piece of Jewellery however over a short period of time the stones have fallen out. I took it to a jeweler who advised that the stones are only glued in so over time the stones will fall out unfortunately. A suggestion would be to add one claw to each stone to stop them falling out this was the jewelers suggestion to me.
But in saying that the piece of Jewellery is a beautiful piece to add to your collection.  (Submitted by: Kathy G on September 08, 2012)
  My daughter loved her gift!  (Submitted by: Ellen Kohn on September 07, 2012)
  Beautifully made!  (Submitted by: Kathy Bray on August 10, 2012)
  This is the most beautiful goddess pendant that I have ever seen! It's the perfect size! I feel very special when I wear it!  (Submitted by: Diane on May 24, 2012)
  I'm a goddess lover, this was a beautiful piece!  (Submitted by: Lydia Valhuerdi on February 25, 2012)