Account / Sign In   |         / More   |    FAQ   |    Contact Us
X
  • There are currently no items in your Shopping Bag.
(0)

$3.00 Flat Rate Shipping & Free Returns        Most Orders Shipped Next Business Day        Ask a Question or Place an Order 703-828-4325        We have candles and incense too!
Product Comments for:  Lemurian Quartz - Pink Lemurian Seed Crystals (Brazil) (NQLEMP)
Lemurian Quartz - Pink Lemurian Seed Crystals (Brazil)
  Very sweet crystal.  (Submitted by: Deanna Sava on August 17, 2015)
  A soft, gentle yet powerful energy. Simply divine!  (Submitted by: Hannah Roberts on September 29, 2012)
  REALLY BEYOND WORDS !!!!  (Submitted by: Jason Sterling on August 17, 2012)
  I can't get enough of the Lemurian  (Submitted by: Rodolfo Zamarron on March 13, 2012)
  Perfect  (Submitted by: Linda Hungate on July 29, 2011)
  This is an amazing crystal! When I am deep in meditation or contemplation the new levels of Peace and Joy I experience are so overwhelming anymore. What a gift to be blessed to receive knowing about Healing Crystals and choosing such a gem of God's Ocean of Life! I want to get another one, too.  (Submitted by: Diane Maietta on May 20, 2011)
  Beautiful crystal! As always, I am never disappointed with you wonderful folks from Healing Crystals!  (Submitted by: Michelle Johnson on April 17, 2011)
  By itself it looks like a clear quartz, the pink is so subtle and sweet, but the energy of it is very high. This is one I grab when I'm having a rough day and almost immediately feel better.  (Submitted by: Christine Vitanovitz on April 05, 2011)
  lots of pink, so nice. I'll be giving my niece's to her next weekend, great surprize!  (Submitted by: Diane Vieira on March 29, 2010)
    (Submitted by: Thomas Martin on March 06, 2010)