$3.00 Flat Rate Shipping & Free Returns

0 Item
Product Comments for:  Tumbled Grab Bag Assortment - Tumbled Stones (ATASST)
Tumbled Grab Bag Assortment - Tumbled Stones
  What an excellent mix of crystals! I've received some really lovely stones in these grab bags- one in particular was an agate mix that's beyond words. Fantastic!  (Submitted by: Samantha L on January 21, 2014)
  Great service, arrived is less time than I expected. Beautiful looking stones. Only one more thing to do, figure out which stone I have. It has been hard for me to identify.  (Submitted by: Travis on January 14, 2013)
  Love love love the assortment from tumbled stone mixes. Everything was well wrapped and packed . Great service. Thanks soooo much  (Submitted by: Stacy Lamb on October 08, 2012)
  This is a VERY good deal! Beautiful stuff!!  (Submitted by: Erica V on August 16, 2012)
  Thank you, this order arrived before expected and I am very pleased with my purchase. I would highly recommend HealingCrystals.com as a trusted source for crystals and crystal information. I look forward to many more purchases. =)  (Submitted by: Nikki Gold on August 11, 2012)
  Awesome mix of stones  (Submitted by: Yvette Pittman on August 11, 2012)
  As always the delivery was fast! This bag has good looking stones, and good sized too!  (Submitted by: Chris Harrison on July 25, 2012)
  This is a new set for me. Love it though. Thanks for all the wonderful Stones. Jen  (Submitted by: Jennifer Bagley on July 22, 2012)
  very nice variety.  (Submitted by: Arriel Spencer on July 19, 2012)
  I Love the stone combinations, they surprise me!  (Submitted by: JET/AGT/MELISSA VILLANUEVA JAC PLUS on July 02, 2012)
  This is an awesome and great assortment! The stones are much bigger than I expected, and I have a very nice variety to wrap for jewelry and headbands. Thank you so much for a great product!  (Submitted by: Arriel Spencer on June 27, 2012)
  Absolutely wonderful! Arrived very quickly, and a very lovely assortment. Will definitely buy more in the future :)  (Submitted by: Patrick O'Dwyer on February 23, 2012)
  I love getting this item time and time again you never know what you will get and its is always the stones I need.  (Submitted by: Autumn PeLata on September 10, 2011)
  Arrived quickly. Exactly what we wanted, thank you!  (Submitted by: Denise Howard on August 16, 2011)
  Very nice, love them, thanks.  (Submitted by: Nicole Boatright on June 25, 2011)
  Love my grab bag!!! oh man I was so please with this selection, I got some beautiful citrine and carnelian in fact I got a whole bag of carnelian, now my kids want me to make them little power/healing pouches. I can't wait to order some more and make gifts for my friends.  (Submitted by: Michelle Lewis on April 01, 2011)
  I received my stones today after having a very horrible day . When I got home I saw all these 25 beautiful stones laying on my bed, out of the box plus some freebies of red jasper clear quartz point and the aqua aura and seeing all this almost made me want to cry, this is more than I expected and everything was well packaged. Thank you so much!  (Submitted by: Yaremis on January 31, 2011)
  I'm Sorry I havent written sooner, but yes, I got the shipment 3 days after I placed the order! A Wonderful Bunch of Adorable Stones! These are Perfect for teaching our 4 year old triplet granddaughters about stones! They Love Them and Giggle like 'Little Girls' everytime they hold them! Thank Y'all So Much for Being! Namaste'!  (Submitted by: James White on December 12, 2010)
  Very good quality. A list of type of stones included would be nice.  (Submitted by: Susan Aekus on September 27, 2010)
  Good variety of tumbled stones.  (Submitted by: T. Renee Richardson on September 10, 2010)
  I'm really tempted to pick up a bag. Would it be too much to ask for a list of what is in the bag I receive? I think I could identify the stones if I had a list of the contents.  (Submitted by: renn on April 23, 2010)
  Please see the product page for a list of the potential stones. This is not a complete list, but it is a list of all of the stones that we could identify when reviewing the mix. Let us know if you see any other stones in the mix that are not on our list.  (Submitted by: Shawn on April 24, 2010)
  I have ordered three bags just to have different crystals to work with. This is a great price and the crystals were not broken up when I received them.  (Submitted by: Shelia on November 11, 2009)
  arthese stones authentic? Not seeing them I trust they are the real thing.
fun4lou  (Submitted by: fun4lou on February 22, 2010)
  This Tumbled Stone mix is "All Natural". None are dyed.  (Submitted by: Shawn on February 25, 2010)