Save 15% with coupon HCTHANKS through 12/1/14.

$3.00 Flat Rate Shipping & Free Returns

0 Item
Product Comments for:  Apophyllite - Clear Apophyllite Pyramids (India) (NAPOPH)
Apophyllite - Clear Apophyllite Pyramids (India)
  Thanks for the beauties !! our vistor love them !!!  (Submitted by: Carla-lee Samson on August 29, 2012)
  I just wanted to thank you for the wonderful choice of crystals you made for me and for the prompt shipping of my order. Thank you also for the free gift. I am so happy with your huge selection of crystals and your services that I have just placed another order with your company. Thanks again and good luck in your business!  (Submitted by: Marinette Gadgeff on August 27, 2012)
  Just what I wanted  (Submitted by: Anna Reifman on July 12, 2012)
  Love my Apophyllite Crystals  (Submitted by: Margie LeRoux on July 06, 2011)
  This crystal is so beautiful! It definitely exceeded my expectations!  (Submitted by: Misti Hammers on February 17, 2011)
  I love the shine& glitter of these apophyllite pyramids.  (Submitted by: Tammy Davis on December 06, 2010)
  Good quality pyramid. I have made a few batches of elixir with this, and an african violet that I had given up on is now in bloom.  (Submitted by: Merrie Howe on October 19, 2010)
    (Submitted by: Cathryn Harvey on April 02, 2010)
    (Submitted by: Heike Nilgen on March 18, 2010)
    (Submitted by: Thomas Martin on March 06, 2010)
    (Submitted by: Thomas Martin on February 28, 2010)
  Simply gazing into an apophyllite crystal will send the sensitive-metaphysicist into a meditative state. These natural pyramids rest perfectly anywhere; the desktop, the palm, the third eye...  (Submitted by: Malcolm Nicholson on February 22, 2010)