$3.00 Flat Rate Shipping & Free Returns

0 Item
Product Comments for:  Tumbled Angelite (Anhydrite) (Peru) - Tumbled Stones (TANG)
Tumbled Angelite (Anhydrite) (Peru) - Tumbled Stones
  Awesome angelite stones. Nice sizes and some of them have very cool designs in them.  (Submitted by: Sarah Chapman on May 07, 2014)
  Beautiful quality!  (Submitted by: jtreenickle on April 27, 2014)
  Bigger than I thought, I was able to give two away and keep one for myself. its very nice :D  (Submitted by: Ramiro Angelino on March 04, 2014)
  Excellent, love it!  (Submitted by: Dorthy Green on September 28, 2012)
  white flecks on angelite  (Submitted by: Gjorgjija Spaseski on June 07, 2011)
  Iam very very Happy with the order. the stones are absolutly beautyful and so affordable. I really love the customer service. shipping is quick and in order and i love the beautyful prayer i comes with it. this all gives a nice touch and makes it all special. thank you so much .  (Submitted by: Kerstin Ramos on February 11, 2011)
  I highly recommend this store! I've purchased a number of times, and I always get 5 star service, quality and prices!  (Submitted by: Margaret Sloan on January 31, 2011)
  Nice gemstones. Some shipping marks on stones.  (Submitted by: Carol Zogby on September 03, 2010)
  I would recommend this crystal to anyone who is interested in angels.  (Submitted by: Gerik on April 18, 2010)
    (Submitted by: Summer Lutz on February 24, 2010)