$3.00 Flat Rate Shipping & Free Returns

0 Item
Product Comments for:  Sphere - Fluorite Spheres (CSPFLE)
Sphere - Fluorite Spheres
  Has a nice mix of blue, green, and violet. I think it is really pretty.  (Submitted by: Andrew Linendoll on June 11, 2014)
  This sphere is absolutely stunning. It was suggested to hold the sphere up to a light source to get a real view of the translucency and glow. I took out my small keychain flashlight - 3 little LED lights in it. The sphere rests on the end of the little flashlight, which is actually a recessed ring in front of the little lights. The perfect "holder". As I gaze down into the sphere with the light under it.. i enter another world. The most phenomenal meditation; sights and visions and growing knowledge. I find I need to set a time limit for myself, as I want to stay in my new world and explore. Truly mesmerising and wondrous. Bless you for this!  (Submitted by: Sandra Curtis on February 26, 2014)
  I love ordering here they have a wonderful customer support system that is why I shop here first!  (Submitted by: Marsha Hostetler on July 10, 2012)
  Love my Sphere  (Submitted by: Margie LeRoux on July 06, 2011)
  The sphere is absolutely gorgeous, great colors and patterns. I will spend a lot of time exploring the inside of this piece as well with all its formations and reflections.

Thank you ♥  (Submitted by: Johan on March 31, 2011)
  My spheres came very quickly and they seem to REALLY be serving the purpose they were bought for. I am completely satisfied with my purchase and my products, (although it would have been nice if they both had different colors, as opposed to one of them, but that's okay!), and would recommend this company to others. If I have future purchases of this nature to make, I will absolutely use this site again!  (Submitted by: Tina Gilson on February 03, 2011)
    (Submitted by: Ellie Gillespie on February 23, 2010)