$3.00 Flat Rate Shipping & Free Returns

0 Item
Product Comments for:  Clear Quartz - Clear Quartz Points "Extra" (Brazil) (NQPBE1)
Clear Quartz - Clear Quartz Points "Extra" (Brazil)
  thank you very much  (Submitted by: Berrak Gurler on January 10, 2012)
  Kim has my order - 2 small clear crystals on her desk - robin laufer  (Submitted by: on January 07, 2011)
  These are just clear, gorgeous and full of good energy. I highly recommend, especially if you want to work with crystal grids. Absolutely worth it!  (Submitted by: Mindy Beers on August 19, 2010)
  All items received are very good. I would like to order the chakra sets; they continue to be out of stock.  (Submitted by: Diana Smith-brown on June 14, 2010)
  I was very surprised that the crystals in this pkg were large. Not that I expected you to send me junk, but was very pleasantly surprised. Good deal for the price! I only ordered these since all your 'grid sets' were out of stock.  (Submitted by: Barb Lettiere on May 26, 2010)
  these crystals are amazing, very beautiful.  (Submitted by: Clare Hutton on March 07, 2010)