Clear Quartz Platonic Solids - Specimen (Brazil) - We were able to obtain some Specimen-size Platonic Solid Crystals from Brazil that are hand-cut and polished from quality Clear Quartz. These crystals are amazing! These sets weigh anywhere from 3/4 of a lb. to over 2lbs!
Every physical manifestation in the known Universe is built from one of these basic building blocks. Meditating with each of the different shapes can be a powerful experience.
Platonic Solids include:
1. Tetrahedron (4 triangular faces - representing the Fire Element),
2. Cube or Hexahedron (6 square faces - representing the Earth Element),
3. Octahedron (8 triangular faces - representing the Air Element),
4. Dodecahedron (12 pentagonal faces - representing the Ether/Aether or Universe Element),
5. Icosahedrons (20 triangular faces - representing the Water Element).
Plato defined the Platonic Solids over 2300 years ago (427-347BC). Platonic Solids are all of the three-dimensional solid shapes that you can create using faces that are identical regular polygons. These Platonic Solid shapes are also known as three-dimensional polytopes.