Mother’s Day Aroma-Recipe
By Stephanie Tingle
Mother’s Dayis a great time to honor your mother or favorite motherly figure in your life. This Mother’s Day aromatherapy blend is floral but slightly spicy (think fresh carnations) and easy to mix up and give as a gift...don’t forget to make one for yourself! Moonstone and Ruby complement this blend and boosts its loving energy.
What you’ll need to make a four-ounce, water-based aromatherapy spray:
· One 4-ounce spray bottle
· 4 ounces distilled water
· Essential oils as listed below. Please make sure to use only pure, high quality essential oils.
· Crystals as listed below (optional)
MOTHER’S DAY SPRAY
· 10 drops Rose essential oil
· 10 drops Ylang Ylang essential oil
· 10 drops Black Pepper essential oil
· Moonstone or Ruby Crystals
Add essential oils to the spray bottle, add water to fill and swirl gently to mix. Add small crystals or crystal chips to the bottle. The crystals listed in the recipe are a recommendation; you may always use Clear Quartz or any other crystal that you are drawn to. Alternatively, the essential oils can also be mixed into 2 ounces of carrier oil, such as Jojoba or Sweet Almond oil, and applied externally to the body.